Career opportunities at Kinspa
Due to high demand, we have a position available as a Spa Therapist.
• NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Beauty Therapy/Massage.
• You must be flexible and versatile.
• You should be passionate, ambitious and knowledgeable about the spa industry.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• You must have a professional, polite, positive attitude.
• Neat and tidy personal presentation.
• First Aid trained.
• Previous experience working within a spa environment.
• Previous experience working with Elemis, Neom Organics, Jessica, and Mii-make up.
• Qualifications in treatments such as hot stone massage, Hopi ear candles, Reflexology, intimate waxing would be beneficial.
The job role:
• To provide treatments to the highest possible standards, as instructed and trained by the Spa Manager, and Senior Therapists.
• Full, certificated training will be provided.
• To hit retail targets, and provide homecare advice to customers.
• Maintain superior levels of hygiene throughout the spa.
• Provide a hosting/reception service when required.
• 20% off all treatments throughout the spa.
• Retail incentives.
• Full training provided for all treatments.
• After 6 months of working at Kinspa, you may use the spa and gym facilities free of charge.
Please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com